2014年4月23日水曜日




MH-370 Diary 
Day 45









I think it is Day 45.  I know it is at least 43 days that we have been here on Suluk.   All of us who are still here anyway.  If they took the old lady yesterday we are down to 63 in these three houses.  So I'm drunk, but it hasn't killed me yet.   I didn't know you could make some kind of wine out of fermented coconut milk but Agi did it.  So all right.  

I'm not embarrassed.  I don't think anyone will find these messages anyway.  There are no airplanes crossing overhead, and no helicopters.  I wonder if anyone cares.  It's OK to get drunk and makes it a little more bearable.  I'm sick of fish and these oily greens but that's all we have.  

I don't know why they won't let us go.  We don't know anything and nobody cares anyway.  Last week I heard Alahadi joking about somebody searching for us down near Australia.  So somebody cares?  But that's where that stupid decoy drone went isn't it?  Who am I talking to anyway?

Hey if anyone gets this, we're on Suluk, probably in the Andaman Islands and I'm sick of fish.  I think its April 22nd today, Earth Day.  We're still here on earth, it shouldn't be so hard.    Pleasae come and get us.

- Loosely translated from a rolled note found in a plastic bottle on an Alaskan beach July 22nd, 2021

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿